We had our 2 year check up this week. I was petrified to take them because I was alone (imagine 2 toddlers who hate going to the doctor, both screaming for you for an hour straight) and also the only appointment that I could get was at 2:10...in the middle of their nap. So we had to skip the nap for the day and amazingly they both did great. No one cried while the doctor checked them from head to toe. Our only tears were when they got their immunization shot and they recovered quickly. They are both right on target developmentally so we couldn't be any happier. I do have to take Emma to see an orthopedist for her toes. She inherited the strange Denis toes that can pinch and pick up things. She loves to hand me things with her toes which completely freaks me out. Anyway, the doctor thinks that there is no problem but just a good idea to let a professional see those strange things.
Henry's StatsWeight: 28 pounds; 49th percentile
Height: 36" 86th percentile
Head Circumference: 48 cm 28th percentile
Emma's StatsWeight: 26 pounds 5 ounces; 44th percentile
Height: 35" 78th percentile
Head Circumference: 47.5cm; 49 th percentile
No comments:
Post a Comment