Wednesday, December 2, 2009

9 Months Old!

Yesterday, Henry and Emma turned 9 months old! This age is so much fun. They are baby-talking all the time, eating all kinds of solid foods (this morning we tried a toasted bagel with a little jam!), and army crawling all over the house! They also love to play with each other. Since I have not posted any pictures for a while, here is our last month...

Henry loves to get himself into tight spaces,
especially underneath the activity center,
in the bookshelf, etc...


Emma loves to play in her jumper!


Emma perfected her ability to sit up early this month.
She loves her new perspective!


Both of the kids just light up whenever their dad comes home!


Henry and Emma love to play with each other now. They follow each other all over the playroom. Either Henry follows Emma because he always wants whatever toy she has or Emma follows Henry just to chase him.




As mentioned previously...
Henry on the bottom shelf of the changing table.


Now we are both sitting up without help!


A while ago, we converted our dining room into a playroom with the hopes of using it as a dining room when needed. Mid-month we learned that was not going to work. With mobile kids, we had to move the dining room table and chairs out. So I got this bookshelf from IKEA to use for toy storage. Much better (and cheaper) that actual toy storage items out there!


We also had our 1st bath together this month. I am still not sure whether this has made my life easier or harder. Pros: Henry and Emma love it; Faster than bathing them separately. Cons: Really hard on your back; Harder to get everyone completely clean; Haven't figured out my routine of how to get everyone in and out of the bathtub safely and without pee and poop everywhere.



They are also eating 3 meals a day now. I sort of feel like a waitress with all of the bottles and meals these days! Here, Emma and Henry are eating their turkey and peas on Thanksgiving.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



Here is some video from playing yesterday on our 9 month birthday! On Friday we are going to the doctor for our checkup. I can't wait to see our weights and percentages. I have a feeling that they are going to be on the higher end. Who knew that Gusty and I could make such healthy babies! Maybe they will be able to be the hockey stars of Gusty's dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment