Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We Would Love to Hear From You!

I have noticed lately that we are getting visits from all over the globe (but mostly New York, Louisiana and California areas). This is such a great way for us to keep in touch will all of our friends and family (and friends of friends of friends!) who are scattered all over the place. We would love to know who all is visiting so leave us a comment to say hi!

2 comments:

  1. I'm all about checking in on Henry and Emma. Absolutely my goal in life to see them before they are 18.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodee Bruyninckx (formerly Niswanger) introduced me to this site. I gave birth to twins in Austin,TX in May and she thought your site would be helpful. Guess what - it has! Thanks for taking the time to keep it going. I know it is not easy.

    ReplyDelete