Today Henry and Emma are more than 12 lbs and they are learning something new everyday. Emma is smiling all of the time. She has this ability to do a full body smile where she throws her arms and legs around in complete excitement. She is also talking all of time and has really gone from just cooing (which she started doing a few weeks ago) to working on her consonant sounds and having conversations with us where she will repeat the sounds we make. Henry decided that he would play catch up this week and do it on the fast track. On Monday he started smiling AND talking. By Tuesday he was repeating sounds and having conversations with us and last night he giggled for the 1st time!
Thus far, today's only funny moment is when Henry peed all over me while I was giving him his bath. Thanks Nana for the "Mom" Apron Towel. Without it I would have to take another shower! But, it's only 2:30 so I am sure something else eventful will happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment