Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We are off to Aspen!

Tomorrow we finally get to take our 1st airplane ride! I should probably be a little frightened at the prospect of taking a plane with 2 infants, but for some reason I am incredibly relaxed. I think that it is due to the fact that I am flying with my parents who have traveled with 2 kids several times over the last 30 something years!

We have reached several milestones lately. Henry is grabbing onto toys and putting them in his mouth! And, they have finally started to notice each other! It is so strange how all of the sudden they are looking at each other and smiling and laughing as if it is something new when they have been right next to each other for almost a year!!!

We went to the doctor this morning for a quick checkup. Henry weighs 13lbs 12 ozs. We didn't get to weigh Emma because she slept the entire time and we didn't want to wake her up. I am guessing that she is about the same. We go back on July 10th for our big 4 month checkup.

Wish me luck on the big day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment