I just needed to say thank you to the level 2 nipples. After a miserable bedtime at 7 (completely my fault since I didn't put them to sleep at 6:30 when they were tired), I was dreading waking them for the dream feed* at 10. Tonight I was on my own since Gusty had a hockey game (which he won 11-2!) and the dream feed normally takes me an hour since I have to feed them separately. Thanks to the new nipples, it only took 30 minutes! Now all I need to figure out is how to teach Emma and Henry that they are getting the same amount of food just in a shorter time period! They are eating so quickly that they (a) still think that they are hungry and (b) don't have enough time to get bored with eating and fall back asleep!
*Dream feed = getting the babies up, changing their diapers, feeding them a bottle and putting them right back to bed without ever really waking them up.
Oh, I remember this. My favorite was achieving the "milk coma" where they just get so full and happy that they just fall asleep right off the bottle.
ReplyDeleteAgree with the Level 2 shout out... it has competely changed our world!
ReplyDelete