YES! The day has finally come - and I am not
Mommy has left me and the twinzos to our own devices this weekend. Elese is obliviously very confident in my parenting skills as demonstrated by the personally written "Parenting Manual" she left for me.
I do not have a plan as such, but I am hoping that we will have some adventures that we can share with you.
Yesterday I stocked up at Wholefoods for the weekend - when the cashier scanned the steak, chicken breasts, baby back ribs, pork chops, blue cheese burgers, and rack of lamb, he asked "Are you having a party?" I answered, "No, watching the kids for the weekend." He didn't get it - but I am sure someone out there does!
The morning routine was pretty standard. Got up, fed, played, and nap time. Once kiddos went down for a nap, Daddy began morning clean up & organization....and of course blogging. Looking forward to a great and chaotic weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment