Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A few more favorite videos and pictures of Emma...

Here are a few other videos and pictures for your enjoyment.



Emma is extremely chatty. She loves to talk and test the limits of her voice. The other day after I fed her dinner. She was thoroughly enjoying herself talking in her high chair. This is definitely one of my favorite videos of her. You may need to turn your volume up some to hear her.


Last week, Gusty and I met Elizabeth and her
adorable twin boys at the Discovery Museum.
Emma obviously enjoyed herself.



It seems that every time I leave Henry and Emma alone, they become a little mischievous. They are never in the same place that I leave them and they are always rolling on top of each other or chewing on each other. Yesterday, I found Emma chewing on Henry's feet. She really loved it when Henry would kick his feet in her face and she would have to try and catch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment