Monday, August 10, 2009

2 Years Down...Looking Forward to the Rest

Gusty came home from St. Barths last Monday. I don't think that I have ever been so happy to see him. It was so hard being that far away from him for so long, especially since I couldn't call him. I always had to wait for him to call and then deal with the fun international phone call pause. With today's technology, we can't get rid of that yet?

Anyway, the following day (August 4th) was our 2 year anniversary and this year, we were going to celebrate. Little did I know, Gusty had a surprise for me. He got a babysitter and we went horseback riding for the afternoon! My horse was named Maxwell. It would have been nice if the stable let me know that my horse hates everyone. He was a big biter and kicker, but was sweet to me. Gusty's horse was named Otto. He may have been one of the slowest horses that I have ever met. We took a beautiful trail ride up a ridge that overlooked the city and the ocean. It was beautiful and I can't think of a better way to spend a day.



That evening, we went out to dinner to Delfina in the city and had an incredible meal (and even better wine!). It was a great day and it was really fun remembering that incredible weekend in Aspen (had to include some of my favorite photos!). So much has changed in the last 2 years!!!

I could not have imagined a more perfect place.

Our favorite picture.

I love my girls! Thanks for being there for me.

The boys (mobsters) walking to the gondola.

No comments:

Post a Comment