Friday, August 14, 2009

Henry Rolled from his Back to his Belly!

Henry has been trying to figure out how to become mobile for a while now. He has been running in place on his back for months now. Yesterday, he rolled from his tummy to his back, today he rolled from his back to his tummy! I have this feeling that tomorrow he will learn that he can continuously roll all the way across the room. It was pretty funny though. Once he figured how to get onto his tummy, he was NOT happy on his back - the child who used to scream from the moment I put him on his stomach! But, he became so tired on his tummy that he couldn't hold his head up any longer and he started to fuss. So I rolled him back onto his back and that made him really unhappy. Eventually I had to pick him up to calm him down. Anyway, I somehow was able to capture his 1st ever roll (1st video below). The 2nd video really shows off his technique on his 2nd roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment