Tuesday, September 8, 2009

They love their mom's cooking!

This weekend, I went to the farmer's market in San Rafael and bought some stuff to make baby food for Henry and Emma. I made a batch of potatoes and some carrots. It was actually really quick and easy to make a lot of baby food. It seems that you can take any fruit or vegetable, steam it for about 20 minutes, puree it in a food processor and freeze individual servings. Emma and Henry have been eating rice cereal for the last week and to my surprise, seem to like it. Today we started real food. We decided to try the potatoes first. They loved it!!!

Pre-cooked


Yummy pureed potatoes!



They will eat potatoes and rice cereal for the next 3 days and then we will try the carrots that I made today. I bought some apples at the farmers market today to make more baby food. I guess that will be the 3rd food on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment