Friday, September 18, 2009

They love to eat!!!

Turns out that Emma and Henry love to eat. So far we have tried (1) potatoes, (2) carrots, (3) apples and now we are on to (4) squash! We have 1 more day of squash and then I think that we will try the pears that I made today. Can't wait to go to the farmers market on Sunday to figure out what baby food I am going to make next!

These are our new high chairs and we love them!


Enjoying squash for the 1st time. They both really loved it!


Hard to tell from his face, but Henry really likes it.


Emma after her meal. Normally she is the clean one,
but we had an incident with the rice cereal :)



A hysterical video of Emma from today. For some reason she wasn't very interested in eating her dinner. For the last several days, she has loved eating apples - couldn't get enough of them. Today was a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment