Sunday, May 30, 2010

15 Month Checkup

I can't believe that Emma and Henry will be 15 months old tomorrow. Where has the time gone? On Thursday, they had their 15 month checkup and the stats are:

Henry
Weight: 25 pounds 4 ounces; 60th percentile
Height: 32.5" 85th percentile
Head Circumference: 46 cm; 20th percentile
They estimate that Henry will be around 6'1" when he grows up. So curious to see if their estimations are correct.

Emma
Weight: 22 pounds 12 ounces; 50th percentile
Height: 32.5" 96th percentile
Head Circumference: 46cm; 50th percentile
Emma is estimated to be around 5'7"... same as her mom.

Developmentally, Henry and Emma are on par with other multiples their age. Their favorite past-times these days are stacking toys, working on puzzles and organizing things in buckets. "Dada" is their favorite word. They have learned that when the garage door opens, Gusty is coming home and they get so excited. Emma is also saying "all done." Everyone is getting closer to walking. They cruise along furniture, toys and the wall, but no one is quite ready to let go yet.

I think that the biggest change that came out of our appointment was that we had to move their car seats! I have tried to keep them rear-facing for as long as possible, but our pediatrician told us that they are too tall to fit rear-facing any longer. So yesterday, I spent the morning moving the car seats. They love facing forward!


Emma waving at me.


I love that I can now see both of them in the car but the best part of turning them around is that it gets rid of a HUGE blind spot that I had on the right side of my car. Oh, and excuse the scrape below Emma's nose. Poor thing fell at a play date on Friday and scratched her face on the concrete :(

No comments:

Post a Comment