Sunday, May 30, 2010

April

At the beginning of the month, Uncle Jamie came to visit!

All of us at the beach in Del Mar. Our entire family is so translucent that we are covered in sunscreen, hats and are under a tent!


Out to lunch in Coronado


We love our new playhouse from Nana and Pop!


Mid-month we all went o New Orleans to visit Granny and for my best friend Colleen's wedding. I actually flew to New Orleans by myself with the kids. It was quite an experience. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from our solo flight because I didn't have enough space to carry my camera!
Playing at Granny's with Dad


Henry and Emma got to meet their great-grandmother, their great-aunt and their 2nd cousins




On our last day in New Orleans, we took the kids for an incredible meal at Galatoire's. Emma and Henry were a real hit!









No comments:

Post a Comment