We were lucky that the movers brought our stuff immediately to SD so everything arrived the day after we did. The movers actually beat me to the house. They wanted a tour of the house so that they would know where everything went. I had absolutely no idea where everything was going because I hadn't ever seen the house!!! Gusty found us this really great house to move into, but I only saw pictures. After a quick tour, we decided where everything should go and the unpacking began. Nana and Pop stayed for a while to help me unpack and take care of the kids. Thank goodness because otherwise I would still be staring at unpacked boxes!
I still can't believe how well Henry and Emma handled the move. For a week they rarely slept in the same place twice and they never flinched. It took a few days to get them completely comfortable and sleeping normally again but they were so much more adaptable than I could have imagined.
I love this picture of Henry and Zachary. We were lucky enough to stay with the Resneck clan for a few days before we moved.
Nana worked extremely hard to keep the kids enclosed, safe and happy while the movers packed and unpacked. Here Henry and Emma are helping to move our bed.
At the end of the month, I headed to Aspen for a fun bachelorette weekend and Nana came to SD to hang out with Gusty and the kids. They had so much fun with her! Gusty and Nana took some great pictures while I was gone.






No comments:
Post a Comment