We are finally back to blogging! Sorry to everyone that I have disappeared for a while. We have had so much change over the last 6 months that it has been impossible to find time.
Here is the short story of all of our change... Just after the holidays, Gusty was offered an incredible job in San Diego. In just 2 weeks, he went from interviews to hired to moving to San Diego! Henry, Emma and I stayed behind in Marin to get packed while Gusty started working and tried to find a house for all of us. In March, we all moved to San Diego! Thanks goodness Nana and Pop helped us with the move and the unpacking. Otherwise I think that I would still be looking at tons of boxes.
Now we are all settled in San Diego. Now I have transferred all of my pictures and videos onto my laptop so I can try to blog sometimes while hanging out with the kiddos. So stay tuned as I plan on getting completely caught up from the last 6 months with photos, videos and stories over the next few days!
Is that some serious red curly hair I see on Miss Emma's cute little head?
ReplyDelete