Sunday, May 30, 2010

On to February...



At the end of January, Gusty moved down to San Diego. Henry, Emma and I stayed behind to pack and settle everything in Marin. I honestly can't say that I had to do much packing though. Thank goodness we had the moving company pack everything for us. There was no way that I was going to be able to pack up the house while by myself with the kids. My only real goal for those 5 weeks was to clean out every nook and cranny of the house so that we didn't move anything that wasn't wanted. Somehow, I succeeded. Gusty was able to come home every weekend, but those 5 days every week without him was really difficult.


Henry perfected his ability to cruise (walk along the furniture) this month.



The kids got a wagon from Nana and Pop for Christmas and they LOVE to ride in it!


We call Emma the sock lady. Since she had the ability to use her hands, we have not been able to keep socks or shoes on her feet. If she can get her hands on a sock, it will make its way to her mouth quickly. I can't count the number of pictures that I have of her with a sock in her mouth!




On February 22nd, Emma made it onto her feet by herself! She was so proud of herself!




On February 27th, we celebrated Henry and Emma's 1st birthday with a party. I expected that both of the kids would dive into their cake, but I was wrong.



Henry tasted the cake but wasn't into it.


Emma tried the cake too. She had a few bites but she spent most of her time playing with it!


Zachary and Amelia made the kids adorable birthday cards






No comments:

Post a Comment