Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Fun Memorial Weekend So Far

This weekend, Gusty is in Atlanta for one of his best friend's weddings. I wish that we could have all made it, but just the thought of that long of a flight with Henry and Emma makes me slightly nauseated. On Friday, we had a fun play date. I started a twin playgroup here a few weeks ago and I have met some really great people.


The kids really miss their Dad though! They have spent a lot of time playing with his Yankees hat.

Yesterday, we went to the grocery store and to the Home Depot in Encinitas. We live in Carmel Valley which is in northern San Diego. I love Carmel Valley because it is really close to Gusty's work and it is a nice quiet neighborhood full of parks. But there is not much else here. Encinitas is about 10 minutes north of us and it seems like nice area and they have everything! Today we are going to the Target there (it obviously doesn't take much to excite me!). We will probably also hit one of the farmers markets today.

Yesterday we also spent some time on Skype with Nana and Pop. The kids loved it! I was really surprised how well they understood it. They showed off all of their new talents and spent a lot of time trying to attack the computer.

This morning, I left the kiddos in the playroom for a bit by themselves. I can always hear them playing so I know that they are ok. But this morning, things were a little too quiet. When I came back in, this is what I found...

No comments:

Post a Comment